If you and your loved ones like taking trips, recreational insurance is something you need to think about. Even when things go wrong on your trip, you can relax, knowing you will not experience a significant financial loss. And while this might be something of interest to you, you may be questioning what exactly recreational insurance is. At Kimble Brown Insurance Agency of Southlake, TX, we take you through what you need to know about recreational insurance.
What is Recreational Insurance?
This is a type of insurance that covers vehicles like trailers and motorhomes that you only use once in a while. It is crucial as it can protect you from incurring high costs if the car gets damaged while you are on a trip.
What Does Recreational Insurance Cover?
To enjoy the benefits of recreational insurance, you will need coverage for things like vandalism, theft, and damage. Here are some of the coverage you can opt for.
- Bodily injury liability: This type of coverage will help cover the medical expenses arising from an accident where you are at fault.
- Property damage liability: If you get in an accident with your RV and damage someone else’s property, this coverage can help cover the cost of repairing or replacing the damaged property.
- Medical Payments: This type of coverage comes in handy in covering medical bills for you and other passengers in the RV, regardless of who is at fault.
- Collision Coverage helps pay for the repair costs of your RV when you have been in a collision with other vehicles.
- Uninsured Coverage comes in handy when you get involved in an accident where the other driver lacks adequate liability insurance to cover medical expenses from injuries and repair costs to your vehicle.
If you reside in Southlake, TX, and own an RV, do not ignore recreational insurance because you are having trouble understanding the details. Contact us at Kimble Brown Insurance Agency for assistance and explanation on how you can benefit from recreational insurance.